The one and only Severus Snape nominated me for the Liebster 2018 Award. Which is AH-May-ZING. It’s also like a whole little assignment in and of itself, seven components, write a paper, find the blood of a virgin- I mean this is SERIOUS stuff here. All jokes aside I am really grateful to be nominated and to have the chance to shout out some other bloggers as well!
The rules and regulations:
- Religiously thank the person who nominated you. (when you thank them remember they had to spend hours writing this same blog as well. You the real MVP.)
- Blast photos of the award on your blog. Work it.
- Write a tear filled segment of why you love blogging and explain how it’s the coolest thing since sliced bread.
- Provide ten random facts about yourself (This is what I am most worried about. I am a WEIRDO)
- Answer the questions your fellow nominator has given you.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate enough people to create a Brady Bunch family.
- Comment on the blog post from the Global Aussie with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster Award nomination. Gotta show proof my friends.
I actually talk about how legit blogging is ALL THE TIME. It’s this beautiful outlet you can use to not only help yourself and mentally work through some complicated things in your mind, but also to reach so many people! I’ve found so many people through my blog, had some of the strangest conversations and laughed thanks to other bloggers. It’s a “hobby” that can turn into so much more.
When I started Adultish I had actually started 4 other blogs previously. Even paid an unforeseen amount of money towards one… I don’t even remember what those blogs were called and after two weeks I forgot the log in. My debit card did get billed for like six months after though. #MyBad.
Wait. Was that number one of the “ten random things”??
NUMBER TWO- I can wear whatever I want to work but I basically wear a uniform. I bought navy, white, black and tan skinny jeans from Hollister. I wear those with my amazon flats (that I have in 5 different colors). And BOOM! Easiest outfits ever.
3 .I almost bought a fish this weekend. ALMOST. Turns out Petco was closed and the thought of buying fish tank accessories that may or may not have matched the fish (yes, I just said “match a fish”) really freaked me out.
4. I am a TOTAL control freak. Like imagine the most type a person imaginable, multiply it by ninety-seven and that’s me. But I know how I am and so I try really hard to make sure I am nice and sweet to make up for how crazy I am.
5. I LOVE to organize. Take me to the dollar tree and sit me in front of a hoarders house and I would love you forever.
6. I am currently reading The Power of Now, as recommended to me by the fabulous Kayln Nicholson, and Oh-Em-Geeee it’s so good. Every page deeper into the book I get the more I am mind blown.
7. If I eat anything that has dairy or gluten I bloat so intensely I could pass as 4 months pregnant. Does that stop me from eating those things? Absolutely not. *shoves another handful of Rolos into mouth*
8. I have a headache what seems like e v e r y s I n g l e d a y. I’m sure I will die from it one day.
9.I will never turn down Paneras Tomato Basil Soup.
10. I don’t think I will ever be the kind of person who will have an organized sock drawer. It’s just not in the cards for me.
There. 10 random things about me. I am surrounded my Rolo wrappers already. Send help.
Severus Snape had some questions:
Q: If time travel were an option, what would you have done with it?
A: Shot Hitler.
Q: If the Internet was a person, what would it have said for mankind?
A: Hmm. Probably something along the lines of “huh? Sorry, I wasn’t listening, I was on Pinterest”
Q:If characters from novels were real, which of them would you like to be friends with?
A: One fish and two fish. Maybe the red fish and blue fish.
Q: If you had a superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it?
A: FLY. Like everywhere.
Q: If our pets could talk like us what do you think they’d say to you?
A: “More treats, bish”.
So here we go, here are my nomination for the Liebster 2018 Award
*drum roll please*
So if your name is on this list you get to do all the fun things I did- and answer these questions. May the odds be ever in your favor.
1.If there was one lesson you could instill in another person, what would it be?
2. What is one quote you live by?
3.People say that first impressions are everything; what do you hope people take away after meeting you?
4. What is one thing that will undoubtedly turn a bad day around for you?
5. If you could have any animal in the world, like even a chinchilla, what would it be?
That’s all folks! We did it!
And now I need a nap.